It's never too late to begin the healing process from childhood sexual abuse. It's never too early to fall in love with the person God created you to be. Long ago someone made a choice to take away your innocence, but today that someone can't touch your freedom to heal.

Friday, February 19, 2010

When God Writes Your Story

Eighteen years ago today, I cut the cord of a 6lb baby girl. I celebrated and wept with her birth-mother as we gazed into her sweet stork-kissed face. She was going to be adopted...my moments with her, I thought, brief. But God was writing a different ending to the first chapter of this baby girl's life. And no more than 96 hours later, this baby girl became Anna Marie Ruch--my daughter. Happy Birthday, Anna!!! It is a joy to be your mother. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I remember when you adopted Anna and I can't believe that it has been 18 years already!! Happy birthday to you, Anna!!

    Love,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...