It's never too late to begin the healing process from childhood sexual abuse. It's never too early to fall in love with the person God created you to be. Long ago someone made a choice to take away your innocence, but today that someone can't touch your freedom to heal.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Lie (What's Wrong with Me?)

I've written it before. I'll write it again. I've said it before. I'll say it again.

Sexual Abuse creates lies.

And those lies, according to my survivor friends, are more destructive than the abuse.

I invite you to click on over to Cec Murphey's blog (Men Shattering the Silence) today. Cec is a New York Times best-selling author. He is also a survivor of CSA. He gives hope to millions of male survivors each week and crafts into sentences, so clearly, what many struggle to speak.

Male or female, if you've ever thought What's wrong with me?, I know you'll find hope in his words and his new book,

Not Quite Healed: 40 Truths for Male Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...